Job offers at Gebrüder Schmidt
Apprenticeship, dual studies or experienced professionals? Find the right job for you at Gebrüder Schmidt.
Apprenticeship & studies at Gebrüder Schmidt KG
Dual studies in sustainable resource management (m/f/d)
- training allowance
- 2 degrees in 4 years
- Very good takeover chances
The practical phases in the company are similar to the practical phases of normal training as an industrial clerk.
- Vocational school in Idar-Oberstein
- Apprenticeship as an industrial clerk (m/f/d)
- Environment campus in Birkenfeld
- Sustainable resource management
Your profile/ requirements:
- high-school diploma
- Fluency in German, good knowledge of English is an advantage
- great interest in business processes
- Initiative, self-discipline and assertiveness
- friendly, team player, resilient, reliable, responsible
- Sense of order, cleanliness and safety
Internship and holiday job – the foundation for your career
Want to get a taste of the world of work and get a little closer to your dream job? Possible at any time with GS! Our interns are integrated into the GS team – active participation is very important. Interest? Then simply apply for a student internship!
Do you want to show what you’re made of, both professionally and personally? Committed and talented students are in demand with us in a wide variety of disciplines. Because there are exciting projects and job opportunities at GS in the fields of engineering and economics. We have a variety of challenging tasks and look forward to your fresh ideas – we are always open to unconventional approaches.
Are you a pupil (m/f/d) or student (m/f/d) and want to use your vacation to top up your cash register? At GS you can do that – you will also get an exciting insight into the work of an international company. The requirements for a holiday job at GS is a minimum age of 18 years. The area of application is production – as a stand-in worker (m/f/d) in multi-shift operation.
Gebrüder Schmidt KG